Beddo gives your bed the comfort you want with the convenience you need. The Japanese shikibuton design has a 10″ thick premium performance foam layer that’s filled with billions of comfort-enhancing microscopic air capsules. Beddo by Sobakawa evenly distributes body weight, significantly reducing motion transfer no matter how much you or partner change positions.
- 10 inch thick premium performance foam
- Responsive bodyweight distribution
- Comfort enhanced with billions of microscopic air capsules
- Heat dissipating technology
What’s the secret? Our proprietary Pressureless™ Foam System available only from Beddo by Sobakawa®.
A modern take on the classic Japanese shikibuton design, this advanced sleep technology starts with a 10″ thick premium performance foam layer filled with billions of comfort-enhancing microscopic air capsules. That means you can enjoy unsurpassed head-to-toe support while relieving painful pressure buildup.
A tosser and turner? No problem. Beddo by Sobakawa® is built to be responsive. Body weight is evenly distributed, significantly reducing motion transfer no matter how much your partner (or dog!) changes position. Plus, excess heat is quickly drawn away so you stay calm, cool and totally rested all night long.
TAKE THE PRESSURE OFF
These pressure maps show the pressure points on your body while sleeping. Comparing a conventional inner spring, memory foam and Beddo mattress, you’ll see – and feel! – how Beddo dramatically reduces painful pressure points that can keep you from getting the rejuvenating sleep you need.
care & usage tips you’ll sleep so soundly, you’ll need an alarm clock!
Easy is an understatement. Caring for your Beddo is, well, practically carefree!
- It may take you a few nights to get accustomed to your new Beddo, especially if you’ve been sleeping on a harsh conventional inner spring mattress. This is perfectly normal. Give it a week and your body will discover just how much it loves the supportive, pressure-relieving comfort of Beddo.
- No need to ever flip or rotate.
- Spot clean with mild detergent and warm water.