WITH GHOST CHILI PEPPER YOU CAN GROW THE WORLDS HOTTEST CHILI PEPPER
Features of the Ghost Pepper Plant
- Confirmed by the Guinness Book of World Records as the HOTTEST PEPPER ON EARTH!
- The only FLAMING pepper you can grow yourself.
- Over three times hotter than a habanero!
- Use in your garden to get rid of troublesome insects and animals.
- Spouts appear in days! Full plants in 3-4 weeks!
- Grow chili peppers indoors, anytime of year.
Introducing the latest agricultural phenomenon – The Ghost Chili Pepper! Guinness Book of WORLD RECORDS named the Ghost Chili Pepper the HOTTEST PEPPER ON EARTH. Rating a scorching 1,001,304 Scoville Heat Units (300x hotter than a jalapeno), these amazing little gems are rare and hard to find in your local grocery – so, grow your own!
Growing this inferno of a chili is easy and fun! Spouts appear in days! The Ghost Pepper is fruity in smell and taste and is a great addition to soup, stew, chili, and salsa.
Now you can grow the world’s hottest chili pepper in the world with the Ghost Chili Pepper In A Can. You simply have to add water and watch it grow.
The Ghost Pepper (bhut jolokia) has been confirmed by the Guinness Book of World Records as the hottest pepper found on earth. It has an official Scoville Heat Rating (SHU) of 1,001,304.
These pepper are rare and often hard to find at the grocery store or the market. However now you grow your own at home with the Ghost Chili Pepper In A Can.
It is easy to do and fun. In just a few days, the plants will start sprouting and within 3 to 4 weeks, you’ll have full plants. These chili peppers can grow outdoors and indoors, anytime of year.