Try Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read risk-free for 30 days. Upon shipment, your credit card will be charged the trial price of $14.95 plus applicable S&P and sales tax. At the end of the 30 day trial period, if you’re as pleased with the program as we believe you’ll be, do nothing and your credit card will be conveniently charged 4 easy payments of $49.99, billed each month for a total of $214.91. If you also select Hooked on Spelling, an additional $7.49 will be added to each monthly installment ($29.96 total).
Hooked on Phonics
HOOKED ON PHONICS IS AN AWARD-WINNING LEARN TO READ SYSTEM
Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read Instructional Program is an award-winning reading program that teaches children to read in a fun way. Each They will practice new sound combinations and works as it all comes together in one great story. You can track your child’s progress and celebrate after each lesson.
Techniques are applied through the Hooked on Phonics instructional approach based on current research on how children learn to read. It was developed by leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers, parents, and illustrators to help children become confident readers. This program works systematically as your child learns from letters to sounds, to words, to sentences and eventually reading fluency.
Educate Products is a leading creator of educational products that are both fun, successful and easy to use for children. This company has worked closely with professional educators, writers, artists, interactive designers and parents in the development of Hooked on Phonic step-by-step learning system. It teaches children the critical learning skills to help them accelerate at learning in school and in life. Educate Products is known for popular educational tools including Reading Rainbow and Sylvan Learning brands. Since Hooked on Phonics was released in 1987 it has sold over 2 million copies and even schools have adopted the Hooked on Phonics in learning programs across the country. The main goal at HOP is to make a difference in children’s lives as they master their reading, math and study skills which will lay a foundation for the rest of their lives. It works for children at any level to engage their imaginations and help them progress through ever level in the program as their learning, confidence and self-esteem are elevated.
Try the Entire System Risk free for 30 days!
- 8 DVDs of engaging animations and graphics to visually enforce the learning process.
- 36 Original Storybooks wonderfully written and illustrated.
- 8 Workbooks fun and engaging that reinforce what has just been learned.
- Award-Winning Authors write exclusively for Hooked on Phonics.
- Quick Start Guide that gets you on the road to helping your child right away.
All New, Exciting and Interactive Online Programs!
- 8 “fun while you learn” Workbooks to practice with after viewing each DVD.
- New Online Interactive Tools including exciting games, printable worksheets
and a personal progress tracker.
FREE Bonus Gifts to Keep!
- Bonus Sing-Along CD with all-original music and songs.
- Bonus DVD with engaging stories, animation and dance-along music videos.
- Bonus 4 workbooks
- Bonus 3 phonics flip books
- Bonus Make-A-Book Kit
If your child is not transformed into a more confident reader, with dramatically improved reading skills return the program and keep the bonus items for free.
Approach and Techniques
Hooked on Phonics is a learn to read instructional program that incorporates techniques based on current research on how children learn to read. It allows them to systematically learn sounds and letters to words and sentences and eventually reading fluency.
In line with this approach, the Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read program was:
- Developed in conjunction with parents, children’s authors and leading educators
- Tested by kids, teachers and parents
- Children develop confidence in their reading ability
- Program was developed using research on phonics, phonemic awareness and oral language, print awareness and alphabetic knowledge
- Based on a learn-practice-read method using systematic phonics instruction and multisensory materials
- Separated into an educational arc that addresses each stage of reading development
If you are not completely satisfied within 30 days of receipt, contact our customer service department at (888) 605-5055. All refunds will be in the amount of the product price only. No further charges will be billed to you. Shipping and processing charges are non-refundable.
* Free shipping applies only to orders shipped within the continental US. Orders shipped to AK, HI, and all US territories will incur a non-refundable shipping surcharge of $39.00. Orders shipped to Canada will incur a non-refundable shipping surcharge of $49.00.